Not to be confused with Zumba, lol, Zoom is an audio and video conference platform using mobile devices, desktop computers and laptops, and tablets. With Zoom, groups of up to 100 participants can engage and connect in conversation from the comfort of your home. It’s like facetime or skype, but for larger groups.
So, “Messiah Zoom with Pr. Tim” will be an opportunity for us to engage and converse. Our plan is to have groups of up to 20 people, first come first serve. The agenda will include (but not be limited to):
- Opening Prayer
- Checking in (how are you, what are you doing to pass the time, do you or does anyone you know need anything, any Messiah updates)
- Scripture reading and devotional thoughts
- Closing prayer
Messiah Zoom with Pr. Tim schedule:
- Zoom 1, Wednesday at 10am
- Zoom 2, Wednesday at 8pm
- Zoom 3, Thursday at 10am
How it works:
- Send an email to email@example.com with your preference of day/time. I would suggest sending your top three choices.
- I will send you the invitation link to the Zoom meeting.
- When it is time for Messiah Zoom, just open the email invitation I sent you and click on the link.